Monday, April 16, 2012

Treats for Mother's Day

I don't think I will be able to see my mom next month for Mother's Day but I am planning on sending her some goodies in the mail.  Here are a few easy treats you can try for your mother.

A vintage style necklace is always a nice gift.
You will need some chain, charms, clasp & jump ring.
The chain I use is open links.
You will need 2 pairs of pliers and if your chain 
is not an opened link you will need wire cutters.
Start with opening one link and slip one charm on then close.
Do the same to the other end of the charm with the end of the chain.
Measure out how far apart you want the charms to
 be from each other and open one link like before.
The necklace will look like this after both charms are added.
 Open a link in the center of the back of the
 necklace and slid your jump ring on one end.
 On the other place your clasp.
Done and done :)
I added a third charm to the front & a heart shaped pearl.


Candles!

Bath Salt Bars!

Book Cover Case

Roll Up Knitting Case

Thanks for viewing and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment